Strength and Balance
As the rules around group exercise are being relaxed most land based group exercise programs are recommencing. Please contact us on 1800 011 041 to book you place. If you would like to join our classes but you are still uncertain about attending group classes, please contact us for options we may be able to provide to meet your needs.
Strength and Balance is an entry level exercise program designed to improve balance, flexibility, strength and confidence in completing everyday tasks
Strength and Balance classes are held throughout the year at the following locations –
- Mondays 10.30am to 11.30am – Community Hall, 28 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen
- Tuesdays 10.30am to 11.30am – Weston Neighborhood Hall, 6 Gritten Street, Weston Creek
- Wednesdays 11.00 am to 12.00 noon – Bruce Office, Building 18, 170 Haydon drive, Bruce
- Thursdays 11.30am to 12.30pm – Lake Tuggeranong Sea Scouts Hall, Mortimer Lewis Drive, Greenway
A 30 minute balance class designed to challenge and improve static and dynamic balance. Completion of Strength and Balance course is recommended prior to Balance 30.
Classes are held throughout the year at the following locations –
- Mondays 9:30am – 10am – Kaleen Community Hall, 28 Georgina Cres, Kaleen
- Tuesdays: 9:30am – 10am Weston Neighborhood Hall, 6 Gritten St Weston Creek