GLA:D® Education sessions 1 & 2
GLA:D® (Good Life with Arthritis: Denmark), is an education and exercise program developed by researchers in Denmark for people with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms. GLA:D® uses education and exercise to help with daily activities. It is run only by physiotherapists. Click here to find out more about our GLA:D® program
Education Session Times
Education sessions are held at our Bruce office (170 Haydon Drive, Bruce). Sessions commence at 12.00 noon and run for 1.5 hours. All sessions will be available via zoom, please contact our office to book your spot and obtain the zoom details.
- Education 1 – Monday 4th July
- Education 2 – Monday 18th July
- Education 1 – Monday 1st August
- Education 2 – Monday 15th August
- Education 1 – Monday 29th August
- Education 2 – Monday 12th September
- Education 1 – Monday 26th September
- Education 2 – Monday 10th October
- Education 1 – Monday 24th October
- Education 2 – Monday 7th November
- Education 1 – Monday 21st November
- Education 2 – Monday 5th December
Zoom Strength Exercise Classes
Offered multiple times per week by our exercise team, these classes will improve your strength and balance while helping you to connect with others, in an online environment. No equipment or previous exercise experience is required. Bookings are essential to ensure you receive the link to join and can be made by calling our office.
These online exercise classes are free for all financial members of Arthritis, Pain Support and ME/CFS ACT. A tax deductible donation of $50 every 6 months is appreciated to help ensure we can keep these classes running in the long term but, it is not compulsory).
Classes are held:
- Tuesdays 10am
- Wednesdays 10am
- Thursdays 10am